Little Palm Island Resort & Spa in Florida
If you’ve been daydreaming of escaping the stress of everyday life with a getaway to a private island resort, Little Palm Island Resort & Spa in Florida is the perfect place to make that dream a reality. Read on to find out more about this resort.
The Little Palm Island Resort & Spa is located off the fabled Florida Keys coastline on a private 5-acre island that’s only accessible by seaplane or boat. The resort is 5 miles from the National Key Deer Refuge and 29 miles from Key West International Airport. Thanks to its tropical climate, the water on the island is warm and the fish are plentiful, making it the ideal spot for a romantic getaway.
Style & Character
The resort’s luxury thatched-roof bungalows feature traditional West Indies accents with Caribbean design, offering guests an elegant, tropical spot to relax in throughout their stay. The natural wood and warm tones inside the rooms help guests feel cozy and right at home. The fact that there are only two suites to each bungalow helps to keep the rooms blissfully quiet and peaceful as well.
The Little Palm Island Resort & Spa has incredible amenities, including the following:
- Welcome cocktail
- Valet parking
- Motor yacht transfers
- Fitness center access
- Non alcoholic minibar beverages
- Water sport amenities
- Nightly turndown service
- Staff gratuities
In-room amenities for all suites include:
- Iron & ironing board
- In-room safe
- Coffee maker
- Hair dryer
- Signature NH bedding
- Binoculars & local bird guide
- Beach bag
But these are just a few of what’s offered at the Little Palm Island Resort & Spa.
There are 30 Florida Keys suites available on the island resort, each with a custom-made king-size bed and mosquito netting. The 4 types of suite that are available include:
Island Escape Suite
This 550-square-foot suite has separate living room, full air conditioning, a jacuzzi whirlpool tub, and a private outdoor bamboo shower. What makes the suite a true island escape is the private verandah with an ocean front view.
Island Elegance Suite
The Island Elegance Suite is also 550 square feet with a separate living room and full air conditioning, but it features a boudoir tub and separate shower room along with the private outdoor bamboo shower. It is set up as a duplex, with 2 private rooms separated by a shared wall. Enjoy your welcome bottle of champagne on its private vendanah with an ocean view.
Island Romance Suite
This 550-square-foot suite is the most popular suite at the resort due its oversized deck with a large hot tub and circular daybed. It also has a firepit and a private lounge area with a bluetooth speaker. Its luxurious bathroom with a separate shower and a deep soaking tub make it perfect for a romantic getaway. The suite also includes an ocean front, a private outdoor bamboo shower, a separate living room, full air conditioning, Keurig coffee service, and a welcome bottle of champagne and fresh fruit upon arrival.
Island Escape Suite
The most desired suite at the resort is the 1000-square-foot Island Escape Suite located in a 2-story building. Guests in this suite have a perfect view of the island sunset from their verandah, where they can enjoy the champagne and fresh fruit they receive upon arrival. They also have an exclusive sandy area in front of their suite that’s complete with a firepit. Guests are guaranteed beach dining every night as well. Other notable features include the his and hers bathroom with a claw-foot tub and a walk-in shower, an expansive front porch with a redwood cedar hot tub, a separate living and dining area, and Keurig coffee service.
There are also 2 accessible suites available for those who need a ramp leading to the suite, a wheelchair threshold, roll-in showers, and plenty of other features that make them great for any guests with limited mobility.
Food & Drink
Guests have a variety of dining options to choose from at the resort, both in restaurant and private settings. Learn more about the resort’s dining options below:
- The Dining Room: The resort’s top-rated restaurant, The Dining Room, utilizes the freshest local ingredients to create a modern, tropical cuisine. The flavors are vibrant with French and Pan Latin influences. Dishes like yellowtail snapper ceviche with passion fruit and coconut gelee help bring the tropical island feel of the resort to your taste buds.
- Private Dining: Guests may also choose to enjoy a romantic meal at 3 different locations throughout the island resort, each with stunning views and ambience. They can choose to eat beach front at Sandy Point, under a thatched-roof gazebo at Palapa Point, or under the stars at Harbor Point. Guests also have the option of dining at the Chef’s Table where the Executive Chef and his assistants personally attend to and interact with each guest as they serve and prepare a top-notch, 7-course dinner.
- In-Room Dining: The bungalow suites are a cozy setting to curl up and enjoy a warm meal delivered straight to your room. The food comes from The Dining Room restaurant, which features some of the world’s finest cuisine.
Things To Do
The Little Palm Island Resort & Spa offers a number of activities that are fun for all ages, including the following:
- Back-country fishing
- Looe Key scuba diving trip
- Helicopter and seaplane rides
- Dolphin encounter
- Wake boarding and water skiing
Don’t put your island adventure any longer—start booking your trip now! And for other resort reviews, check out Luxury Trip Review.