Sofitel Phnom Penh Phokeethra Hotel
The Sofitel Phnom Penh Phokeethra is located in the old quarter of Phnom Penh. Guests can fly into the Phnom Penh International Airport, which is just 4.5 miles (7km) away from the hotel. Located near the central business district, embassies, and shopping centers, guests will have easy access to the entire city.
Style & Character
The Sofitel Phnom Penh Phokeethra is surrounded by beautifully landscaped gardens, allowing guests to get away from the busy city. The hotel overlooks both the Mekong and Bassac rivers, ensuring each guest gets a gorgeous view of the water. At 12 stories tall, the hotel is colonial style and each room exudes elegance and luxury.
Whether the stay is for business or pleasure, you will be taken care of at the Sofitel Phnom Penh Phokeethra hotel. The amenities include:
- An upscale spa
- Two swimming pools
- A sports club and fitness center
- Nine conference rooms
- A banquet room
- WIFI/ internet access
There are several different room options available, but each one is luxurious in it’s own unique way. Guests can choose between Superior rooms, Luxury rooms, Club rooms, and a Junior, Prestige, or Opera suite.
- Superior: Superior rooms come with a king-size or two single beds along with a spacious bathroom.
- Superior Club: Superior Club room comes with Club Millesime access and check-in, along with a king-size bed or two single beds.
- Luxury room: The Luxury Club room has a king-size bed and a spacious bathroom. The room also has a private balcony.
- Luxury Club room: The Luxury Club room comes with Club Millesime access and check-in, a king-size bed and a spacious bathroom. The room also has a private balcony.
- Junior Suite: This suite comes with Club Millesime access and check-in and has a king-size bed, a separate living room, and a large bathroom.
- Prestige Suite: The Prestige Suit comes with Club Millesime access, has a king-size bed, spacious bedroom and dressing area, and a separate living room.
- Opera Suite: This suite comes with Club Millesime access and check-in and has a king-size bed and separate living room and kitchen.
Food & Drink
There are endless choices for food and drink at the Sofitel Phnom Penh Phokeethra hotel.
Guests interested in traditional Western and Asian food should visit the La Couple, an all-day dining restaurant.
Any choice at the Chocolat is the right choice. Their pies and cakes melt in your mouth, and they have some of the best croissants in the country. There’s also a range of handmade chocolates and truffles, and tea or mocha to wash it all down.
Sofitel Phnom Penh Phokeethra
The Sofitel Phnom Penh Phokeethra serves traditional Chinese food in five private rooms. On Saturdays, there are all-you-can-eat Asian Delights, Dim Sum and Peking Duck.
The Sofitel Phnom Penh Phokeethra also has an Italian menu available for guests. Enjoy delicious Italian food while seated in an open kitchen.
Served in six private rooms, enjoy a Zen Japanese restuarant. Experience the taste of traditional Japanese food and revel in the authentic cuisine. Guests can also enjoy fresh sushi and sashimi prepared by chefs at the sushi bar.
Enjoy a drink from almost anywhere in the hotel at one of our four bars, the Aqua, Le Bar, the Phokeethra Sport Bar, and the Club Millesime.
Things to Do
Phnom Penh offers an array of activities and adventures for guests. Whether it is wandering the streets or finding a new restaurant to try, there will always be something to do or see in this beautiful city. Some of the activities available include:
- Visit the Royal Palace
- Visit the National Museum of Cambodia
- Enjoy a sunset cruise to the Silk Island
- Attend a traditional dance show