The Tuscany on Grace Bay, Providenciales, Turks and Caicos
The Turks and Caicos Islands are a group of tropical islands nestled in the Lucayan Archipelago of the Caribbean, just 610 miles off the coast of Florida. This British Overseas Territory, located just Southeast of the Bahamas, is composed of 40 islands and cays surrounded by turquoise waters, powder white sand beaches, and a lush green landscape.
In just a two hour flight from Fort Lauderdale, Florida, awaits paradise. Providenciales, the main island in the Caicos Islands, is home to The Tuscany on Grace Bay, one of the island’s finest resorts. Grace Bay is a 12-mile stretch of beach located on the the Northeast corner of the island. and is protected by a long barrier reef which provides some of the world’s best scuba diving.
The Tuscany Resort offers deals all year round, including 40% off during the month of October, and free nights offered January through April. Check out their Special Offers now.
Depending on your party size, the Tuscany offers three Oceanfront Suite options:
Option 1 offers a luxurious king size bed in an over-sized master bedroom overlooking the ocean. The master bedroom includes a private balcony for enjoying a morning ocean breeze, or the warm sunset from your very own suite.
Option 2 offers a master bedroom and an additional bedroom with either a queen size bed or two twin beds. This is a great option for family trips, or even multi-family trips.
Option 3 offers a master bedroom with an additional two bedrooms including a queen sized bed and two twin beds both with ensuite bathrooms. What better way to have a family reunion than a resort on Grace Bay with ample rooms and amenities?
All of The Tuscany’s suites are fully furnished with upscale accommodations including travertine floors, granite countertops, a gourmet kitchen, wireless internet access, rechargeable cell phones, and televisions.
- Private Pool and Beaches: The Tuscany at Grace Bay provides access to a swimming pool, complimentary beach chairs, parasols, complimentary skincare products, and even a personal wait staff for all of their guests.
- Child Care Service: Getaway for a night with your sweetheart because Tuscany at Grace Bay has a child care service option right there at the hotel.
- Fitness Center: Enjoy a state-of-the-art fitness center equipped with cardio equipment and weight lifting machines. You can also enjoy complimentary tennis courts open until 9pm daily.
- Cuisine/Dining: Feel like you are right at home with a stocked refrigerator upon your request; The Tuscany will take care of your grocery shopping so you don’t have to. If you would like a personal chef, you decide the place, time, and menu and the Tuscany will meet you with a gourmet meal. You can also enjoy an array of nearby dining and take-out on the resort.
Things to Do:
- Whale Watching – About 2,500 North Atlantic Humpback whales pass through the Turk and Caicos Islands every year from December to early April.
- Caving – Visit the largest chain of above ground caves in the whole stretch of the Bahamas. Explore 15 miles of caves formed by the erosion of limestone.
- Diving and Snorkeling – Enjoy premiere scuba diving near a long tropical reef just off the coast of Grace Bay.
- Provo Conch Farm – Check out the world’s only conch farm, and bring home a friendly big snail or a pretty shell – your choice.
- Water Activities – You name it, Providenciales got it: Fishing, boating, kayaking, windsurfing, wakeboarding, water skiing, parasailing, and more.
- Land activities – Enjoy a horseback ride on the sand, go for a hike to catch a glimpse of the island’s lush green flora, or even tee up for a round of golf.
**Pictures from the Tuscany Bay Resort website