Hotel Epoque in Romania
Romania is a unique travel destination known for its preserved medieval towns, impressive architecture, and vampire legends. If you’re planning a trip to this enchanting country, the Hotel Epoque is a luxurious retreat that shouldn’t be overlooked.
The Hotel Epoque is conveniently located in the center of Bucharest, the capital city of Romania. It is near the beautiful Cismigiu Park and within walking distance to all landmarks that define the identity of the city such as the Romanian Athenaeum and the Bucharest Opera House. To get to the hotel, guests can arrange pick-up service with the Hotel Epoque, or they can take a taxi.
Style & Character
Hotel Epoque is modeled after the sophisticated and classic architecture of the surrounding city. The rooms are styled with traditional European design that evokes a sense of subtle nobility. There is nothing short of luxury in this hotel, making it the perfect place to stay in Bucharest.
The following are some of the many amenities available at the upscale hotel:
- Free high-speed Wi-Fi and cabled internet access
- Free access to the Epoque SPA
- Laptop-size, electronic, in-room safe
- Bathrobe and slippers
- Dry cleaning & ironing services
- Buffet breakfast
- Welcome drink upon check-in
There are 45 suites within the Hotel Epoque, and 6 suite types available to choose from. Here are some of each of their features:
- Junior Suite: This luxury suite is designed perfectly for independent travelers. It includes a king size bed, a living room with a large work desk, a French balcony, and 2 plasma screen TVs that make it ideal for those looking for a spacious place to both work and relax.
- Executive Suite: The Executive Suite has all of the same great features as the Junior Suite, but it’s larger in size at 40 to 44 square meters.
- Grand Executive Suite: With its 50 square meters and lively decor, the Grand Executive Suite will meet all your needs.
- Luxury Suite: In addition to all the exceptional features of the Grand Executive Suite, the Luxury Suite comes equipped with a kitchenette so that guests have the option of storing and preparing food during their stay.
- Cismigiu VIP Suite: This spacious 90-square-meter apartment-style suite is equipped with a large bedroom, a huge separate bathroom, and a vast living room with a kitchenette. It can accommodate 4 to 6 people, making it a great option for groups and families.
- Epoque VIP Suite: The Epoque VIP Suite is the hotel’s largest suite at 110 square meters. Its two bedroom, two bathroom setup makes it ideal for family holidays or leisure trips with friends. The spacious living room and kitchenette are a great spot to host small gathering as well.
Food & Drink
Epoque hotel is home to L’Atelier-l’art Culinaire, a cozy French restaurant run by Executive Chef Samuel le Torriellec. Guests can enjoy gourmet French cuisine with dishes such as caramelized duck liver terrine with lime mousse, black angus ribeye with béarnaise sauce, octopus fricassee with aromatic herbs, and many more.
Things To Do
Because the hotel is located in the center of Bucharest, guests can easily enjoy all of its sites and attractions, such as the enormous Palace of Parliament, the National Museum of Art of Romania, and the Piata Constitutiei, which hosts pen-air concerts.
Within the hotel itself, guests can also visit the hotel spa and treat themselves to a relaxing massage, swim in the indoor swimming pool, unwind in the dry and wet sauna, or workout in the hotel fitness center.
Schedule your stay at Hotel Epoque for a Romanian retreat to remember! And check out our other reviews at Luxury Trip Review.