Chobe Safari Lodge
Located in the beautiful country of Botswana, the Chobe Safari Lodge sits along the bank of the Chobe River. It’s close to the Victoria Falls International Airport, Livingstone International Airport, and Kasane International Airport. The lodge is surrounded by nature and shares a border with Chobe National Park. In fact, a quick 10-minute drive will bring you to the gates of Chobe National Park. Situated in the city of Kasane, the Chobe Safari Lodge is the perfect getaway for any nature lover.
Style & Character
The resort sits on the Chobe river, and each room has the perfect view of the river. To complement this natural landmark, the lodges are built to blend in with the surroundings. They are built to look like traditional-style African lodges with long, but they features contemporary decor inside. Warm wood accents and green tones help you connect with nature from the comfort of your lodge, and traditional African prints and patterns help you connect with the rich culture of this country.
Even though you may come to Chobe Safari Lodge to connect with the outdoors, you will vacation in luxury here. The lodge offers many amenities:
- Air conditioning
- En-suite bath and shower facilities
- Satellite TV
- Washer and dryer
Every room in the Chobe Safari Lodge has a beautiful view of the Chobe River, air conditioning, a private patio, and satellite TV, so you can enjoy nature in comfort. Below are some of the room accommodations available at the resort.
Luxury Safari Rooms
- Every Safari room has a private patio so you can enjoy the view of the Chobe River.
- Each Safari room is individually decorated.
- The River Room wing of the Chobe Safari Lodge has it’s own riverside garden.
- Each River Room has a private patio.
- Every room has two double beds.
- The traditional Rondavel rooms have been renovated.
- Each Rondavel is separated from the Chobe Safari Lodge—perfect for couples who want privacy.
- Each Rondavel is a short walk to the main Chobe Safari Lodge.
- Each Family Room has it’s own private patio.
- Each Family Room also has a separate child’s room with a bunkbed.
Food & Drink
Dinner buffets offer a variety of food. From exotic meats, roasts, Indian and African cuisine, or vegetarian dishes, there’s something for everyone. However, it’s important to note that dinner is not included in a room package, so make sure to budget extra for eating or select a package that includes a food plan. Additionally, feel free to explore local cuisine outside the resort for other options.
Things To Do
Because the Chobe National Park is a mere 10-minute drive from the Chobe Safari Lodge, there is always something to do for safari explorers. Watch for the largest elephant population in the world, enjoy a sunset cruise down the Chobe River, try fishing, or watch antelope gather on the water’s edge. There are so many things to explore and enjoy while staying at the Chobe Safari Lodge.
And explore other luxury resorts in Africa, including &Beyond Xaranna Okavango Delta Camp, Bushman’s Kloof Wilderness Reserve & Wellness Retreat, and Segera Retreat.