St. Regis Deer Valley Resort
The St. Regis Deer Valley Resort is located in Park City, Utah. Park City is approximately 45 minutes from the Salt Lake City airport. The resort is accessible by car or shuttle; guests can also arrange private airport transportation through the Salt Lake City or Heber City Municipal Airport.
Park City is known for it’s great ski resorts and mountain views. The hotel even accommodates guests by providing local transportation anywhere within 5 miles of the resort. Check out the St. Regis Deer Valley Resort’s detailed directions if you are planning on driving yourself. The resort is nestled in the mountains, and offers a gorgeous view of the alpine landscape.
Style and Character
The Deer Valley Resort offers a sophisticated stay in the mountains. The hotel is decorated with neutral colors to reflect the natural beauty of the mountains. The main lobby is open and inviting, with warm colors, and comfortable seating. Guests will love the wood and stone work that is displayed throughout the resort, creating a cozy winter atmosphere. There is also an outdoor terrace area that has a fireplace, making it the perfect place to enjoy the sunset behind the mountains.
The Deer Resort has over 180 rooms with 66 suites. All rooms have mountain views, so there isn’t a bad room in the resort. All rooms feature contemporary decoration, and have balconies and fireplaces so that guests can enjoy the outdoors from the comfort of their warm room. There are larger rooms available, as well as suites, depending on preference. Regardless of room choice, guests love how comfortable and functional each of the rooms in the resort are.
Amenities and Services
The Deer Resort is truly a place to be pampered. They offer 24-hour valet parking, guests can rent ski equipment, and use the ski valet during the winter to make it easier to get to and from the slopes. There is a full spa, steam room, and a heated infinity pool. There is also a butler service for the suites, offering personalized assistance to guests. The concierge is helpful and always willing to answer guest questions, needs, and concerns. Free WiFi is also included in all rooms. Staff members make the effort to remember guests by name to provide them with an even more personalized stay.
Things to Do
Park City is full of attractions year round. Utah is known for having some of the best snow in the world, and during the winter there are a number places to ski and snowboard. Deer Valley Ski Resort was named the #1 ski resort in North America by Ski magazine, and it has the slopes to prove it.
In the summer, guests can hike nearby, fish, visit state parks, or go shopping. There are also hot air balloon available in the city, as well as places to raft and kayak.
Here is a list of some of the most popular places to visit near the resort:
- Downtown Park City and the Historic Main Street
- Park Silly Sunday Market
- Park City Museum
- Park City Arts Festival
- Utah Olympic Park
- Sundance Film Festival
Food and Drink
The Deer Valley Resort has a number of amazing restaurants to choose from; guests won’t be disappointed.
- J&G Grill: This restaurant offers delicious food, inspired by Jean-Georges. Dishes incorporate international flavors, while utilizing local ingredients. The service is great and this restaurant truly lives up to the hotel’s reputation. Guests who have eaten here comment on how it serves some of the best food in Park City.
- St. Regis Bar: This bar offers drinks and a gorgeous view of the mountains. It features a wood-burning fireplace and a luxurious lounge.
- The Library: If you are looking for somewhere that is a little more cozy and casual, make sure to eat in the Library. There is a wide selection of books and beverages to choose from.
- Wine Vault: The resort also has a wine vault. This is a great spot for wine connoisseurs. You can order hors d’oeuvres or reserve a romantic private dinner. The vault often hosts parties and receptions for guests to go wine tasting.
So when you are visiting Park City, don’t question where to stay; the Deer Valley Resort will take care of you so that you have a great experience. And if you are planning trips to other locations around the world, check out more hotel reviews by Luxury Trip Review.