EPIC SANA Luanda Hotel in Angola
If you’re planning an exotic adventure in the African country of Angola, look no further than the EPIC SANA Luanda Hotel for the perfect place to stay. Here are some of the reasons that EPIC SANA ranks in the top 2% of hotels in Luanda.
The EPIC SANA Luanda Hotel is conveniently located in the center of Luanda, close to both of the business and administrative centers, leisure spaces, and tourist attractions. It’s also just a few minutes from the airport, making it simple to take the hotel’s shuttle to and from the airport in a short time.
Style & Character
This resort combines luxury and sophistication for the ultimate getaway. Rooms have an all-neutral color scheme, helping it feel warm and comfortable the second you arrive. The style of this resort also combines natural wood with geometric design elements for a more modern aesthetic.
The amenities available at EPIC SANA include:
- Dry cleaning/laundry
- Free wifi
- 24-hour room service
The standard rooms at EPIC SAUNA are modern, clean, and refined, providing guests with a comfortable environment to relax and sleep in. There are also master suites, presidential suites, and other premier suites available that are equally as stunning and stylish, but offer more space and additional amenities to meet the needs of your party.
Restaurants & Bars
The hotel is home to five different restaurants and bars that feature cuisine from all over the world that doesn’t disappoint.
- Terrakota Restaurant: Start your day off right with a taste of both local Angolan dishes and international dishes at Terrakota’s breakfast restaurant and lunch buffet.
- Vitrúvio: Take a trip to Italy without leaving the hotel by dining at Vitrúvio for lunch or dinner. Sip some wine while enjoying classic Italian dishes with a modern twist.
- Origami Restaurant & Terrace: Take a break to enjoy some authentic Portuguese cuisine any time of day, while soaking in the beautiful view of Luanda or lounging by the swimming pool.
- Switch Supper Club: If you want a sophisticated taste of the Angolan nightlife without having to leave the hotel, check out the Switch Supper Club where you can socialize and dance the night away.
- Kosmopolis: For a more relaxed vibe, unwind at the Kosmopolis Bar where you can snack and drink with friends in the hotel’s lounge.
Things To Do
Luanda offers a number of activities including the following:
- Visit São Miguel Fortress
- Attend the Natural History Museum
- Tour Remédios Cathedral
- Explore Liberdade Park
- Shop in local markets
- Relax on Mussulo Island
- Get a massage at the resort’s spa
Don’t put your Angolan adventure off any longer—start booking your trip now! And for other resort reviews, check out Luxury Trip Review.