Hotel 41 in London
Hotel 41 is a Forbes 5-star hotel located in the heart of London. The warm service, charming decor, and top-quality rooms give visitors an unforgettable experience. Read further to see why Travel & Leisure named it the #1 Hotel in London.
Hotel 41 is just a few minutes from Victoria Station in London. The luxurious retreat overlooks the Royal Mews at Buckingham Palace. Hotel 41’s prime location is also a walk away from St. James Park, Westminster Abbey, Big Ben, and the London Eye, making it the perfect luxury resort for touring London.
Style & Character
When guests walk through Hotel 41’s front doors, they immediately take in the resort’s warm contemporary style. Rich mahogany furniture adorns the hallways and rooms. No two guest rooms are alike and follow a modern black-and-white theme. The fresh fruit, fragrant flowers, scented candles, and open fireplaces help every visitor to feel right at home.
Hotel 41’s deluxe rooms give visitors the ultimate royal treatment. Two members of the hotel staff are assigned to each room to meet any needs. The amenities include feathery Savoir beds, marble bathrooms, complimentary WiFi, Bose music system, and Sky television with 1,100 different stations.
Visitors can make a reservation for any of the following rooms at Hotel 41:
- Executive Double: The Executive Double’s well-pressed sheets, modern decor, and innovative technology guarantees a good night’s rest for guests.
- Executive King: Hotel 41’s Executive King room offers a spacious layout and bed. Each Executive King room is elegantly furnished and uniquely designed to make every visitor’s stay special.
- Executive Suite: The Executive Suite is ideal for business meetings and entertaining company. Two mahogany doors separate the bedroom and private bathroom from the lounge and its connecting bathroom. With the Executive Suite, guests can choose the privacy and publicity they want.
- Junior Suite: The Junior Suite consists of a luxurious marble bathroom on an upper floor and a spacious lounge on the lower floor. Visitors especially enjoy the cozy warmth that comes from the open fireplace.
- Conservatory Suite: The Conservatory Suite is the ultimate getaway. The room is secluded in the penthouse, where guests can enjoy a private escape from London’s hustle and bustle. Guests can take in an astounding overlook of the Royal Mews and London skyline through the open ceiling. A double Jacuzzi bath, pop-up television, and separate dining room gives visitors a luxurious, unforgettable night.
Food & Drink
Hotel 41 offers a variety of traditional English dishes and refreshments that will fulfil any craving at any given time of the day.
Hotel 42 offers the following are dining options:
- Plunder the Pantry: Forget the midnight munchies. From 8:30pm to 1:00am guests can call and order fresh salad, baked breads, a daily cheese board, traditional English pie, and other selections. The dishes are delivered directly to the room for convenience.
- Complimentary Treats: Throughout the day, visitors can help themselves to fresh fruit, crisps, dried fruit and nuts, sweets, chocolates, and toffees at the snack bar.
- Afternoon Tea: Participate in an English tradition by getting afternoon tea. Guests can relax and enjoy a cup of afternoon tea, served with freshly baked scones with jam and clotted cream.
- Executive Lounge: The Executive Lounge offers a serene and comfortable dining experience for all three meals. A traditional English breakfast is served along with poached eggs. Don’t forget to try the beer battered fish & chips, a classic favorite.
- Bbar & Restaurant: This restaurant is right outside Hotel 41 and faces the Royal Mews of Buckingham Palace. Dishes are inspired by South African cuisine. Visitors can order dishes such as Springbok fillets, Boerewors sausages, and Bobotie spring rolls. Leopard printed furniture, ethnic wooden carvings, and photographs of big animal game adorn the restaurant to give off an African Safari feel. Fun for the entire family!
- The English Grill: Located next door at The Rubens, the English Grill allows guests to dine like royalty. Beautiful crystal chandeliers hang from the ceiling. Polished silver, waiters in tailcoats, and regal furnishings create a regal experience. The suppliers and ingredients are the same as those used in the Queen’s kitchen. The gourmet dishes and elegant atmosphere create an evening no one will ever forget.
Things To Do
At Hotel 41, guests never run out of things to do or places to explore. Check out the different London experiences that will contribute to a memorable visit:
- Visit Buckingham Palace to view the Royal Family’s art collection, watch the Changing the Guard, and tour some of the exquisite state rooms (only a 2-minute walk from the hotel).
- Shop for souvenirs and gifts at The Mall.
- Walk to historical Westminster Abbey.
- Explore the famous Trafalgar Square.
- Tour the House of Parliament and iconic Big Ben clock tower.
- Ride the London Eye ferris wheel.
- Watch a show at the National Theater.
And if you are visiting other areas in England, check out our review of the Crowne Plaza Resort in Colchester.