La Réserve in Paris, France
If you’re looking for the perfect hotel for your upcoming trip to France, check out La Réserve hotel in Paris. Its elegant charm fits perfectly with the classic beauty of the “City of Love” it’s found in.
What’s great about La Réserve’s location is that it’s right in the heart of Paris, making it close to popular destinations such as the Champs-Elysees, Paris’s world-famous shopping district. With stunning views of the Grand Palais, the Eiffel Tower, the Pantheon, and the Obelisk of Concorde, this hotel is hard to beat.
Style & Character
All of La Réserve’s rooms are styled with the elegant luxury of 19th century Paris including silk and velvet fabrics, embossed walls, antique pieces of furniture, and Carrara marble in the bathrooms. This decor creates a luxurious and intimate atmosphere for all guests to enjoy.
Each room also has its own butler who makes sure everything is in order. They can be reached anytime using a special button on the room’s iPad. Additionally, all rooms feature an interactive tablet that controls the television, temperature, and lighting in the room.
There are 26 suites and 14 rooms at La Réserve. Among these suites and rooms are the following accommodations:
- Grand Palais Suite: This gorgeous Parisian apartment features highlights of 1900s French art. Guests can see the Eiffel Tower from this suite, making it one of the most romantic rooms at La Réserve.
- Elesée Suite: The Elesée Suite is on the top floor of the hotel. It has a grand piano, 2 private bars, and a wine cellar. It has 2 rooms, making it a great suite for families.
- Presidential Suite: This suite offers one of the best vantage points in the hotel. Guests get views of the Eiffel Tower, the Grand Palais, and Notre-Dame.
- Imperial Suite: The Imperial Suite features shades of red and handpicked antiques. This room has access to a wine cellar and boasts a large dressing room, twin vanity sinks, and an Italian-style shower.
- Duc de Morny Suite: This suite has exceptionally high ceilings and is decorated with a neutral color palette. This suite has a lounge area, complete with a dining table.
- Premier Suite: This suite has access to a balcony, from which you can see the entire city of Paris. The suite has a separate lounge area, a double vanity, and a very spacious bedroom.
Food & Drink
The hotel is also home to two restaurants offering elegant French dishes. The first is Restaurant Le Gabriel, which was awarded two Michelin stars and is prestigious in the Parisian culinary scene. The other is La Pagode de Cos, which offers creative and contemporary cuisine inspired by the Bordeaux region of France.
Things To Do
After touring all of Paris’s incredible sites near the hotel, guests can take advantage of the hotel’s luxurious spa to get some much-needed relaxation. The spa features a tranquil indoor pool, a fitness area, and a few cabins where they can wind down in peace. The spa also offers personalized anti-aging treatments for both the body and the face that are specially designed by Swiss aging expert, Professor Jacques Proust. In addition to visiting the spa, there are a number of historic sites, monuments, and museums near the hotel for guests to explore.
So schedule your stay at La Réserve for a dream Parisian getaway you won’t forget! And check out our review of Le Sereno Hotel in St. Barth if you are looking for other luxury hotels in France.