Villas Geminis Boutique Condo Hotel in Tulum
After enjoying a long day at the beach, come back to a sand-free luxury hotel room at the Villas Geminis Boutique Condo Hotel in Tulum, Mexico. Enjoy the feeling of a small town, free from commercial skylines, at this luxury resort. And with only 12 unique rooms, the resort is truly exclusive. Read more about what makes this resort stand out.
Villas Geminis Boutique Condo Hotel is in Tulum, Quintana Roo, Mexico. Tulum sits on the Yucatan Peninsula and is close to the beach. Unlike some of Mexico’s other beachfront cities, Tulum remains untouched by commercial development and still has the feeling of a small town. From the hotel, it is a short walk to the center of town, and a 15-minute bike ride to the beach. To get to this resort, contact the hotel’s concierge services, and they will arrange airport transportation for you.
All rooms come with a standard coffee machine, mini-fridge, and hair dryer; however, this resort also provides cotton bathrobes, locally made organic toiletries, and deep soaking outdoor tubs. Guests who stay at the hotel are also treated to complimentary breakfast.
The resort makes it so easy to get to the beach; Villas Geminis Boutique provides bicycles to get to the beach and also beach towels and totes.
Guests who really want to indulge themselves can request concierge services like in-room massages, in-room manis and pedis, or private chef dinners. But one of the best things about this hotel is probably that it allows pets! Don’t leave your furry friend at home, with a security deposit, you can bring your dog along for the trip.
Each of the rooms at this resort are named after a different painter. This resort is truly exclusive and only has 12 unique rooms. Read about the different accommodations available at the hotel.
- Penthouse Studios: Stay in the Matisse, the Degas, or the Miro Penthouse. Each of these has private terraces and outdoor soaking tubs with plenty of space to relax. These rooms have an open floor plan and feature a fully-equipped kitchen.
- King Suites: While these rooms don’t have a private terrace or soaking tub, they still have plenty of room inside and a great view of the tropical gardens surrounding the hotel. King Suites have double sinks and king-sized beds. Rooms are named after Gauguin and Botero.
- Master Suites: These rooms have a private balcony and private hammocks and they overlook tropical gardens. Master Suites are in close proximity to the resort pool. Stay in rooms that recognize the talents of Monet and Klimt.
- King Studio: With open-plan layouts and a full kitchen and bathroom, these suits have plenty of space. Enjoy an outdoor private soaking tub and a rain head shower. These rooms are also named after Monet and Klimt.
- Condos: The one-bedroom condos are on the ground floor of the resort. They have a full kitchen and a walk-in rain-head shower. Enjoy the evenings from a private hammock on the balcony. Guests can also choose a two-bedroom condo with the same amenities, just with more space. Choose from the Frida, Chagall, or Van Gogh.
Food & Drink
While guests can take private cooking lessons from the chefs at the resort, many will want to try some of the local food in Tulum. One of the most popular restaurants is Hartwood Tulum, which prides itself on cooking food in a wood-burning oven. Their food reflects the Mayan culture and won’t disappoint.
For a great bar, try Gitano. Come for the specialty drinks, and stay for the dancing.
For some authentic tacos, try the Taqueria el Carboncito. Although they have plastic chairs, their tacos have some big flavor!
Things to Do
Tulum is close to the beach; go turtle snorkeling, paddle boarding, or just swim. The resort also arranges excursions to explore the area surrounding Tulum. Visit the Coba Ruins or the ruins at Chichen Itza. Sign up for a kayak tour, or go to the monkey reserve. Other great places to see include:
- Sian Ka’an Biosphere Reserve
- El Gran Cenote
- Maya Spa
- Punta Laguna Nature Reserve