Mandarava Resort & Spa in Phuket, Thailand
Experience the culture of Thailand while still enjoying contemporary luxuries at the Mandarava Resort & Spa in Phuket. With fantastic views of the surrounding jungle and close access to the beach, this resort won’t disappoint.
The Mandarava Resort & Spa is located on Karon Beach in Phuket, Thailand. Karon Beach is the third longest beach on Phuket Island. It is known for its white beaches and fine coral reefs. To get to the resort, visitors fly into Phuket Airport (HKT). Guests can choose to travel approximately 40 minutes by bus, taxi, or private transfer.
Style & Character
The hotel is designed to reflect elements from the surrounding jungle, while maintaining a luxurious and contemporary feel. Rooms are furnished with light wooden decor to bring a little bit of nature indoors. With woven mats, wooden headboards, and tropical patterns, the indoors echo the tropical paradise of the outdoors. There are also splashes of blue, green, and orange to provide a beautiful color contrast.
The Mandarava Resort has a free shuttle bus that gives guests easy access to the surrounding beaches. There is a complimentary fitness center and a luxury spa.
There is no surprise that rooms come with coffee machines and a free minibar. The resort also has three large swimming pools with sunbathing areas.
The hotel offers rooms to accommodate any and all guests. Whether looking for a private pool or a cozy view of the surrounding jungle, the Mandarava Resort has it all. Learn a little about each room below:
- Horizon Deluxe Room: These single-story villas are nestled in the tropical jungle. Horizon Deluxe rooms are available with double or twin beds.
- Panoramic Deluxe Room: For more space, try a two-story villa. They come with a private balcony for an evening of relaxation and the sounds of the ocean.
- Tropicana Superior Room: Superior rooms have four poster beds, touchscreen panels to control lighting and temperature, and marbled bathrooms.
- Seafan Deluxe Room: These bungalows feature a tropical garden just outside the door. Located on the ground floor, the Seafan Deluxe Room has plenty of space.
- Coral Grand Deluxe Room: Located on the top floor of the bungalows, these deluxe rooms have private balconies that allow guests to become immersed in the natural beauty of the lush landscape.
- Aqua Deluxe Pool Access Room: These rooms are on the ground floor and have private entrances to the resorts swimming pool. They also have a small lounging room and deck.
- Sea Pearl Private Pool Access: Unlike other rooms, the Sea Pearl Private Pool Access have their own private pools that connect to the resort’s larger pool.
- Andaman Private Pool Villa: This is the most spacious room available at the resort. The Andaman Private Pool Villa has its own pool and even features an open air shower.
Food & Drink
The Sala Bar is open all day and serves unique cocktails, wines, and whiskies. Listen to local music and relax with your friends.
The resort’s Chom Talay Restaurant serves international cuisine and the best authentic Thai food. They use locally-grown ingredients so the food is always fresh. The restaurant itself is situated in the top of the hills so guests can overlook the ocean as they dine. The restaurant’s chefs even offer cooking lessons so guests can learn how to make their best dishes at home!
Or, for a classic night out, try eating at The Boathouse Wine & Grill.
Things to Do
While staying at the resort, there is access to all the adventures in Karon. For the best view of the beach, visit Karon View Point. Go scuba diving, snorkeling, ziplining, or surfing.
For a truly unique experience, try the Kok Chang Safari Elephant Trek. Ready to just take it easy? Stroll through Karon Temple Market. There is plenty to do and see in the area surrounding the resort.