Royal Mansour, Marrakech, Morocco
Located in the picture perfect desert oasis of Marrakech, the Royal Mansour is a shining example of elegance and simplicity. Offering both a relaxing getaway for the whole family, or a romantic destination for you and that special someone, this hotel offers all kinds of modern amenities with the luxury of being close to the beauty of Marrakech.
- On-Site Workout Center: The gym includes the latest in workout equipment, and is open to all guests.
- Event Rooms: The Royal Mansour offers a variety of meeting rooms able to house anywhere from 4 to 200 people. These rooms are great for anything from weddings to upscale meetings.
- In-house Spa: A true paradise of relaxation is open to all guests. Spanning three floors, the spa offers everything from facials to the traditional Moroccan Hammam. The spa offers the best in beauty products and a number of options for private treatments.
- Pool: The resort offers an indoor pool surrounded by a beautiful glass structure, and an outdoor pool surrounded by stunning gardens.
There are no rooms or suites at the hotel. All 53 traditional Moroccan Riads, are their own private residences, ranging from one to four rooms. Each Riad spans three separate floors of quiet privacy and allows for a true escape.
They offer a central courtyard surrounded by a living room, outdoor patio, and bar. Filled with gorgeous furniture, art, and modern amenities, it is a one of kind experience.
Larger Riads offer a swimming pool, rooftop fireplace and terrace overlooking the city to enjoy the city and stars at night.
The hotel offers a wide variety of food from three different restaurants, sure to please your preference.
The main restaurant, La Table, offers modern cuisine and a brunch on Sundays for the late risers.
La Grande Table Marocaine boasts a wide variety of Moroccan cuisine to accompany their other restaurant La Grande Table Française which offers traditional French cuisine. Both restaurants offer dishes by world renowned Chef Yannick Alleno.
Things To Do:
- Enjoy the wide variety of tourist destinations spread across the city; the Koutoubia Mosque, Marrakech Museum, and more.
- Marrakech is surrounded by plenty of activities and sports for anyone. There are three separate golf courses. Nearby mountains for the hikers and skiers.
- Family friendly activities in the city including even waterparks.
The concierge is also a wealth of knowledge for any guest looking for something out of the ordinary.