Four Seasons Hotel at Pudong Shanghai, China
Located in the heart of downtown Shanghai, the Four Seasons hotel at Pudong Shanghai offers unbelievable views of the city and its landmarks. The modern amenities of the hotel provide an opportunity for anyone to get away and relax.
This hotel is filled with a myriad of different room types, perfect for someone on a business trip, or just on a family vacation. Each room is fitted with free Wi-fi, a flat screen TV, and stunning views of Shanghai.
- Pearl View Junior Suite: Located between the 30th and 39th floor of the hotel, these rooms have floor to ceiling windows to provide stunning views of Shanghai’s The Bund, Pearl Tower, and more. Each is 786 square feet and features a king bed, desk, and couch. They are also equipped with a full marble bathroom.
- Junior Suite: Also located between the 30th and 39th floor, these rooms have the same layout and feature as the pearl view. These rooms however, offer a different view of the city through floor to ceiling windows.
- Pearl View Club Room: These rooms also offer beautiful views of Pearl Tower, The Bund, and the city skyline. Each is around 596 square feet and have a king bed, desk, and full bathroom. Club rooms also have executive club access for snacks and relaxation outside the hotel room.
- Club Room: These rooms either feature a king, or two double beds to accommodate any couple of family. Each room also has a deep soaking tub, shower, and desk. These rooms also have executive club access and provide a different view of the city.
- Deluxe Room: These rooms are 338 square feet and also offer a view of Pearl Tower & The Bund. They feature a completely marble bathroom, and come complete with a king bed or two twin beds. These smaller rooms also come in a city view or pearl view options.
- Presidential Suite: Located on the 39th floor, this suite takes up the entire floor, featuring a full panorama of Shanghai. This room includes a full three bedrooms, a private bar, and dining area big enough for any size gathering. There are two king beds and two double beds, accompanied by two full bathrooms, and a powder room.
- Pearl Suite: At 1,830 square feet, this suite is spacious enough for anyone. Featuring two king beds, it’s perfect for a family getaway. This room has panoramic views of Shanghai, a stunning living area, and two full bathrooms.
- Deluxe Suite: This room is perfect for anyone looking for a little extra room. These rooms feature a king bed with separate closet, over-sized bathroom, small living room area, a powder room, and a 46 inch TV.
The Four Seasons Pudong features modern amenities, all accompanied with stunning views of the city. The hotel features an open gym to all hotel guests that is open 24 hours a day and features the newest equipment from Technogym. The hotel also offers trainers and separate men’s and women’s lounges, each with a steam room and hot tub.
The pool is located indoors with an incredible view of the city skyline. Lounge on the deck, swim laps or enjoy drinks from the poolside bar while taking it all in.
The hotel features two different restaurants to satisfy any guest and their taste buds. Each have private rooms with a modern feel, appropriate for meetings to weddings.
- Camelia: This restaurant is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. It features classic Italian cuisine with a more relaxed atmosphere. Enjoy the sweet scent of mozzarella inside the restaurant, or eat on the outdoor terrace while taking in the city.
- Shang-Xi: This restaurant represents the top of Chinese fine dining. With an elegant decor, the beauty of the restaurant could not complement the classic Chinese cuisine better. Shang-Xi is open for both lunch and dinner.