Four Seasons Tented Camp Golden Triangle
The Four Seasons Tented Camp Golden Triangle is located in the heart of the Golden Triangle in the majestic Thai jungle. The Golden Triangle is the area where Thailand, Burma, and Laos meet. Guests can arrive at the resort by flying into Chiang Rai International Airport. From the airport, the resort organizes transportation for the 75-minute journey from the airport. This journey may be a bit long, but it features some of the most scenic drives in the country. The resort can also arrange private airport transfer for those that prefer to arrive by air.
Style & Character
The resort is designed to blend into the natural paradise that surrounds it. The luxury tent is nested into the jungle, offering stunning views of the surrounding trees, vines, and wildlife. The furnishings are nothing short of luxury and include many handcrafted elements like elephant-tusk doors. The natural wood elements paired with local fauna and flora help bring the outdoors inside the tent.
Each tent has a small walkway leading up to the front door. Rooms feature a refrigerated private bar, emergency kits, Wifi, and a daily housekeeping service that ensures you live in luxury while getting in touch with nature. All tents have king-sized beds and a custom wooden hot tub on the deck for ultimate relaxation.
There are several tents available at the Four Seasons Tented Camp Golden Triangle. Guests can choose between two tent options or a larger lodge.
- Deluxe Tent: This tent fits up to 3 guests. It overlooks the Ruak River and the Laos borders. The Deluxe Tent has 580 square feet and an outdoor rain shower.
- Superior Tent: This tent also holds up to 3 guests. It is located along a hillside with a view of the entire Golden Triangle. The tent also features a full bath in the living area.
- Two-Bedroom Explorer’s Lodge: If you are traveling with a family, the safari-style lodge has 2 bedrooms and can hold up to 6 guests. The private pool and the ensuite bathroom are unique features of the lodge.
Food & Drink
There are several dining options available at the Four Seasons Tented Camp Golden Triangle. The Nong Yao Restaurant offers family-style meals in a more relaxed atmosphere. The Burma Bar is a casual cocktail bar that overlooks the river. If you are looking for a bit of adventure in your meal, try eating breakfast with the elephants at the Camp Peak Breakfast. Or for a genuine jungle experience, try a picnic-style meal in the jungle.
Things to Do
There are a number of things to do in this adventure paradise. The all-inclusive stay at the resort gives guests access to a number of activities including the following:
- Feeding and bathing elephants
- Bamboo jungle spa
- Guided tours
- Boat rides along the Golden Triangle
- Excursion to Burma