Iniala Beach House, Phuket, Thailand
The Iniala Beach House is made up of a group of luxury villas on the Thai coastline and provides guests with the best of both worlds: untouched natural beauty and luxurious modern amenities.
This beach resort is located on the shores of Natai Beach. The Iniala Beach House is about a thirty-minute drive from the Phuket International Airport along the Thai coast, providing guests with scenic views as they travel to the resort.
Style and Character
These beachfront villas are modern and minimalistic, allowing guests to fully relax during their stays. The spacious rooms all have large windows, which means that guests can see the ocean at all times during their stay. Additionally, many of the rooms have decorations inspired by the surrounding nature, ensuring that guests can enjoy the comforts of the amenities and the beauty of the natural paradise surrounding them.
Each villa comes with a dedicated team of professionals, specifically trained to ensure the total comfort and satisfaction of the guests. The team includes:
- A 24/7 reception
- A private concierge
- A driver
- A butler
- A chef
- A spa therapist
- A housekeeper
Guests who are interested in wellness can also meditate, do pilates, or do yoga on the beach.
The Iniala Beach House offers a variety of villas to suit a variety of different needs. The options include:
- Iniala Penthouse, which sleeps up to four people and offers a 250 square meter terrace
- The Collector’s Villa, which sleeps up to 8 people and offers a stunning central courtyard
- Villa Siam, which sleeps up to 8 people and offers a gallery living room with artwork from some of Thailand’s most celebrated artists
- Villa Bianca, which sleeps up to 8 people and offers a private deck with ocean views
- Iniala Shores, which offer five bedrooms and a private infinity pool
- A kids hotel with adventure-themed bedrooms, which can be pre-booked by families
If guests don’t want to take advantage of their private chef, they can choose to eat at any of the resort’s many restaurants. Different cuisines offered include Mediterranean, traditional Thai, delicious baked goods, and seafood.
Things to Do
Because Iniala Beach House is surrounded by a natural wonderland, many of the activities offered revolve around nature. Selected activities include:
- Boat trips in the Phang Nga Bay
- Scuba diving
- Surrounding national parks and temples
- Zip lining
- Cooking class in the resort’s kitchen
- Kayaking and cycling trips