The Brando in Tetiaroa, French Polynesia
The Brando is a tropical paradise fit for royalty. With 35 secluded villas, this Polynesian inspired resort includes infinity pools, high-end spa treatments, along with countless activities and restaurants that will leave take your tastebuds on a trip. The Brando reflects the beauty of French Polynesia that will leave you in a trance. Learn more about this resort.
The Brando is located on the breathtaking island of Tetiaroa in French Polynesia. The island’s crystal waters and silky sand will make you never want to leave. The spectacular landscape of the island mixed with the awe-inspiring essence of the Brando will take you on an adventure like no other.
Style & Character
The Brando is a tropical oasis that mimics the beautiful essence of the Tetiaroa. The crystal clear waters reflect the modern and luxurious architecture that defines the resort. This Polynesian inspired resort is perfect for any adventure.
Varua Te Ora Polynesian Spa is a staple of the Brando. Secluded for ultimate privacy, this enticing spa is encompassed by natural landscape that will allow you to truly get in touch with nature. With countless massage, therapies and polynesian spa techniques, this spa will leave you relaxed and rejuvenated.
The Brando also includes a large infinity pool, tennis court, library, cultural center, an environmental research station, a lagoon and beach bar, and fitness classes.
Fitness classes at the resort include:
- Circuit training
- Body sculpt
- Body dance
- Body attitude
- Private classes available upon request
With three different types of rooms to choose from, these beautiful and relaxing villas will be everything you need to enjoy your beachside getaway. Learn more about the accommodations at this resort.
- One-Bedroom Villas: This cozy yet luxurious villa provides a great space for relaxation with a living room and a media room. This room is the perfect mixture between indoor and outdoor class.
- Two-Bedroom Villas: The two bedroom villas have as many great amenities as the single bedroom villa but with added seating areas, kitchen, and a two-tiered deck. This is great for multiple guests and even family and friends.
- Three-Bedroom Villas: This 2600-square-foot, three-bedroom villa is great for large families and has the amenities fit for a king. With a large kitchen and entryway as well as plenty of lounge area, this villa is one of a kind.
Food and Drink
The Brando includes two restaurants: The Beachcomber Café and Les Mutinés by Guy Martin. The restaurants serve Polynesian and french inspired cuisine. The Brando also offers other drink and eatery option such as 24-hour room service at your villa, an extensive vegan menu, and beachside and poolside bars (Te Manu and Bob’s Bar).
Things to do
The Brando offers a plethora of activities for guests to participate in that helps them to truly connect with the island and make the most of their tropical vacation. Discover some of the activities available below:
- Biologist of the Day Excursions with Naturalist Guides
- Tetiaroa ultimate tour
- Research Station
- Snorkeling in the coral gardens and entire lagoon
- Exploration of the lagoon by kayak, Polynesian outrigger canoe (va’a) or with a stand up paddle board
- Scuba lessons in the lagoon, and open ocean scuba diving outside the reef (to be booked as early as possible, as availability is very limited)
- Deep-sea fishing
- Polynesian dance lessons
- Polynesian music lessons with ukulele, pahu or toere
- Polynesian handicraft lessons
- Pareu dyeing and tying
- Cocktail lessons
- Tahitian cuisine demonstrations