The Mulia, Bali, Indonesia
Located along the coast of Nusa Dua, this breathtaking and luxurious five star hotel is perfect for any getaway, family vacation or company retreat. This hotel features an array of luxuries from personal butlers and spa treatments, to a fitness center and four swimming pools.
The Mulia is located in Bali, Indonesia along the coast of Nusa Dusa, about 12.5 miles away from Bali’s capital, Denpasar. Bali is known for its breathtaking views , clear ocean waters, vibrant coral reefs, and beautiful mountains.
Style & Character
The Mulia is the perfect mixture of comfort, style and luxury. With Indonesian inspired design elements and a modern flare, the hotel reflects the tranquility of the ocean and the excitement of the Indonesian culture. The Mulia’s breathtaking oceanfront views, magnificent rooms, and on demand service only add to the beauty of the hotel.
Immerse yourself in a world of tranquility with the Mulia Spa. This spa offers a variety of services that incorporate Balinese, Asian, and Western treatments and techniques. The Mulia Spa is also home to a rejuvenating ice room that aids in hot-cold therapy at the spa. The spa also offers a meditation area for Yoga as well as a Zen Spa Bar where you can rejuvenate with locally grown fruit and herbs.
Other amenities at the Mulia include:
- Mulia Fitness Centre
- Luxury swimming pools: four different deluxe pools that included a children’s splash pool, courtyard pools, and private poolside cabanas.
- The Mulia Kidz: with various activities throughout the day, this kids zone is a perfect place to drop of the children so that you can enjoy a relaxing day at the spa or the beach.
With 111 beachfront rooms, discover the true definition of comfort and style with the Mulia’s luxury suites along with butler and concierge services. Guests can choose from the following accommodations:
- The Duke Suite: This suite is located on the highest floor of the resort and has sweeping vaulted ceilings. Because of the height of this room there is an unobstructed view of the surrounding nature outside.
- Premier Suites: Intimacy is abundant in these suites with walls that separate the bedroom from the living area. From ocean views to lagoon access, you can choose the perfect premier suite for you and your loved ones.
- The Royal Suite: With relaxing views of the pool, smart TVs, walk in wardrobes, a King or twin size bed option, and more, the royal suite will have you in paradise for sure.
- Mulia Signature: Discover the signature lagoon rooms with sliding glass doors that lead to luxurious views.
- Mulia Grandeur: For one of the largest rooms at the resort, try the Mulia Grandeur. Get all the modern amenities while experiencing the luxe of romance.
Food and Drink
With nine different restaurants and bars, the Mulia has an option for everyone
- The Soleil: This award winning restaurant offers Mediterranean and Pan-Asian cuisine with an appetizer buffet and a made to order pasta and entree.
- Table8: Offering Cantonese and Szechuan cuisine will take you on an adventure. With dim sum as a staple dish. Enjoy the relaxing and elegant environment while their chefs prepare fresh dishes for you and your family.
- The Cafe: This restaurant offers international cuisine and is known for the delectable breakfast buffet.
- Edogin: This Japanese inspired restaurant with menu options ranging from traditional to Robatayaki, will take your taste buds for a ride. The daily, fresh, imported ingredients and teppanyaki buffet will leave you wanting more.
- Cascade Lounge: Enjoy beautiful ocean views as you sip on high tea and cocktails of your choice.
- Mulia Deli: Indulge in homemade french pastries, decadent chocolate cakes and other desserts.
- The Bar: Great for anytime of the day, the bar is known for having excellent high tea in the afternoons. Enjoy a rich environment that is right next to the Mulia Lake.
- Sky Bar: The upbeat atmosphere of the sky bar is the perfect place to let loose at the end of the day. With a variety of cocktails, wine, and other alcoholic beverages, relax with light music and fun while looking out at the beautiful beaches of Bali.
- ZJ’s Bar and Lounge: This bar and lounge has the feel of a high class nightclub with all the elements of comfort and luxury, ZJ’s bar is great for a night out with its indoor lounges and outdoor spaces.
Things to do
There are numerous activities to do within the Nusa Dua area from going to local shows to visiting the beautiful scenery that is Bali.
- Nusa Dua Water Blow: Watch as the beautiful waves of the indian ocean crash against rock cliffs.
- Pirates Bay: This is a great place to take the family, have fun on a pirate ship with a watchtower, pirates quarters, and a pirates kitchen.
- Devdan Dance and Cultural Show: Experience Indonesian culture and diversity with this spectacular performance.