The Lodge & Spa at Brush Creek Ranch
This Wyoming resort will leave you wanting more. The Lodge & Spa at Brush Creek Ranch was named the #1 Resort Hotel in the US in Travel + Leisure Magazine’s 2017 World’s Best Awards, and it lives up to its reputation. Read more about this ranch!
Set on 30,000 acres of a working cattle ranch in Wyoming, the Lodge & Spa at Brush Creek Ranch is the perfect getaway for families, friends, weddings, company retreats, and more. It sits in the Platte River Valley and is the home of an unforgettable luxury ranch vacation.
Style & Character
As the place where authenticity meets adventure, Brush Creek Ranch offers guests the opportunity to enjoy the wild West. The ranch was founded in the late 1800s and is still a working cattle ranch today, which adds to its charm and gives guests a true Western experience. Combining the outdoor adventures with a luxurious spa and accommodations, Brush Creek Ranch is the perfect getaway. Rooms reflect this resort’s rich character and history with wood panels, neutral color palettes, and western decor.
There are several different room options when you stay at the Brush Creek Ranch. Choose from lodge rooms at the Trailhead Lodge, suites, or secluded cabins.
The secluded luxury cabins include:
- Anglers Deluxe Cabin Residence
- Grandview Deluxe Cabin Residence
- Kinta’s Deluxe Cabin Residence
- Sheriff’s Deluxe Cabin Residence
- Brookie Deluxe Cabin Residence
- Kokanee Cabin Residence
- Gameview Cabin Residence
- Stagecoach Cabin Residence
- Jo’s Cowgirl Cabin Residence
- Rainbow Cabin Residence
Food & Drink
Choose from both indoor and outdoor eating options at the Brush Creek Ranch. Find out about their dining options below.
- Trailhead Great Room: This dining area is located at Trailhead Lodge which has 28-foot ceilings and gorgeous views. Cozy up next to the roaring fireplace or sit at the open bar and enjoy a multi-course meal.
- The Chuckwagon: This dining option is perfect for families. The Chuckwagon has breakfast, lunch, and dinner in a casual setting.
- Creekside Dinner Camp: Ever wanted to cook dinner over a fire? Then you’re in luck at the Creekside Dinner Camp. Set up camp and enjoy a home-cooked meal roasted over the fire while eating under the stars.
- Falcon Peak Overlook: Enjoy nature while you eat on top of Falcon Peak Overlook. This venue is perfect for special events because of it’s one-of-a-kind dining experience.
- The Saloon: Travel back in time and eat at an iconic Old Western destination: the saloon. Complete with swinging saloon doors, a fireplace, jukebox, and poker tables, you’ll be transported in time.
- Destination Yurts: Enjoy a private dinner in a luxurious yurt. They are perfect for any kind of weather and is perfect for special events and meals.
Things to Do
There are endless adventures waiting for you at Brush Creek Ranch as you explore the natural beauty of the landscape. Try one of the following adventures while you at the ranch.
- Explore the Outdoors: There are several hiking trails as well as options to ride horses, shoot bow and arrows, enjoy an afternoon fly fishing, rock climbing, shooting guns, or go on a zipline adventure.
- See Wildlife: Surrounded by 30,000 acres of land, you’ll be sure to see wildlife at Brush Creek Ranch.
- Relax at the Spa: Leave your worries behind and relax with massages, yoga, and more.