Mövenpick Resort Al Nawras Jeddah
Located on a private island, the Mövenpick Resort Al Nawras Jeddah couldn’t be any more gorgeous than it already is. The view of the Red Sea will take your breath away, and the resort is close to the Tahlia shopping district. It’s also a mere 10 minutes from the King Abdulaziz International Airport and 15 minutes from the city center.
The resort itself is amazing, but it has several amenities that make your stay that much more special. The Mövenpick Resort Al Nawras Jeddah is the only resort in Jeddah with an unbeatable view of the Red Sea. There is also a private garden and pool, international buffet nights, and activities to keep your children happy and engaged. There are also private pools at each villa, air conditioning, daily housekeeping, and a wake-up service.
There are a variety of room options for all kinds of guests. The Mövenpick Resort Al Nawras Jeddah offers the following rooms:
- Villa One Bedroom: This option has a large living and dining room, along with a kitchenette and mini fridge. There’s also a private pool, a large terrace with a gorgeous view of the Red Sea, and a king-size bed.
- Villa One Bedroom Guest Access: The main difference between the Villa One Bedroom and the Bedroom Guest Access is that there is a private guest access gate to your villa for even more privacy.
- Deluxe Villa One Bedroom: The modern villa is perfect for couples or small families, as this room can host up to two adults and two children. The villa comes with a private pool, garden, and, of course, a gorgeous view of the Red Sea. It also has a comfortable sitting area, kitchenette, a dining area, and WiFi.
- Deluxe Villa One Bedroom Guest Access: Again, the only main difference between the Deluxe Villa One Bedroom and the Deluxe Villa One Bedroom Guest Access is that there is a private garden access gate that ensures privacy for you and your family.
- Villa Two Bedrooms: This is the perfect place for large parties that want to room together. It comes with a private swimming pool, large garden, and BBQ area, which is perfect for family gatherings. There is also a kitchen, sitting room, and lobby area. This villa can accommodate up to eight adults.
- Villa Two Bedrooms Guest Access: These villas come equipped with the same amenities as the regular Two Bedroom Villas, but the private guest access through the garden allows families privacy.
- Deluxe Villa Two Bedrooms: Take in the breathtaking views of the Red Sea in luxury. If you and your family are looking for a private, luxurious, relaxing vacation, then you may be interested in these villas. These villas are equipped with a kitchen, large lounge, and dining area, along with a private swimming pool, garden, terrace, and BBQ area. These villas can host up to eight adults.
- Deluxe Villa Two Bedrooms Guest Access: Featuring all the same amenities as the Deluxe Two Bedroom Villas, these villas also have a private garden entrance.
- Royal Villa: The largest of our villas, the Royal Villa is 306 sqm, meaning you and your party will have plenty of space. There are four bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms and showers, a large dining area, a spacious living room, and two swimming pools. There is also a BBQ area, a kitchen, and more! Our Royal Villa can accommodate up to 14 adults.
Food & Dining
There are two dining options at the resort. The first, the Al Wadaa Restaurant, is described as a multi-cultural dining experience. The restaurant is a buffet, meaning that there’s something that everyone will like! There is also the Al Wadaa Terrace, which offers authentic Arabian food, along with a variety of international dishes.
Things to Do
Jeddah is one of the larger cities in the Western Province of Saudi Arabia. Because it’s located on the coast of the Red Sea, there are an endless number of water activities to choose from. The resort is also close to a popular shopping district and is just an hour away from the Holy City of Makkah.
If you’re interested in staying on the resort, you can relax in your private pool, take a tour of your gardens, or host lunch at your BBQ terrace.
When visiting Saudi Arabia, you must stay at the Mövenpick Resort Al Nawras Jeddah. Book your adventure today!