Finca Cortesin Resort
“Finca Cortesin is just what you would want from a really good resort: stylishly conceived, serious restaurants and spa, with attentive service all round.” – Financial Times, UK
Tucked into nature and set on a 530-acre estate, the Finca Cortesin Resort resembles all that is beautiful about Spain. The resort is located along the Andalucia coast, close to Casares and less than a mile from the beach. Marbella, Puerto Banús, and Sotogrande are all short drives away from the resort, meaning there is no shortage of places to explore. It’s also conveniently located 50 minutes away from the Malaga airport and just 15 minutes from Gibraltar.
Style & Character
High ceilings, large rooms, and beautiful decor await you at the Fina Cortesin Resort and Hotel. The majestic, luxurious design is inspired by traditional Andalusian architecture. Combined with the luxuries of the modern world, the Fina Cortesin Resort is an escape like no other.
Along with spacious, comfortable rooms, the Fina Cortesin Resort has a variety of amenities that guests will enjoy. Guests can talk a walk in the 5.6 acre manicured gardens, visit the luxurious spa, swim in one of the four swimming pools, play tennis, or dine at one of the Fina Cortesin Resort’s restaurants.
The hotel boasts 67 suites—and each of them is big, bright, and spacious. There are five types of rooms:
- Junior Suite: With a high ceiling, bathtub, walk-in rain shower, and a private patio or terrace, there is nothing junior about the luxuries of the Junior Suite.
- Executive Suite: Each of the Executive Suites comes with a separate lounge, a bathtub, walk-in rain shower, and a private porch and garden. Some suites also include a kitchenette.
- Pool Suite: If you love the water, this is the suite for you. Each of our Pool Suites has a private swimming pool so you can enjoy the water without anyone disturbing you. These suites also have a bathtub, walk-in rain shower, and a spacious living room.
- Cortesin Suite: These exclusive suites offer a spacious living room and bedroom, bathtub, walk-in rain shower, and two king-size beds.
- Private Villa: These private villas face south and offer gorgeous views of Spain. Each villa has four bedrooms, a living room with a fireplace, dining room, marble bathrooms, a fully-furnished kitchen and more. Outside the villa, there are terraces, porches, gardens, and a private swimming pool. These villas are suited for groups of large people or families looking for maximum privacy.
Food & Dining
The hotel offers five unique dining experiences. Enjoy traditional Spanish cuisine at El Jarden De Lutz or try traditional Japanese dishes with Mediterranean influences at Kabuki Raw. Looking for Italian food? Visit Don Giovanni for an unforgettable dining experience. Guests who are looking for low-key dinner options can visit the Blue Bar, which has a comprehensive menu, or enjoy seafood, rice dishes, fruit, and more at the Beach Club.
Any way you slice it, the Fina Cortesin Resort has food options that everyone will enjoy.
Things to Do
There is an endless amount of things to do at the Fina Cortesin Resort. Enjoy tennis and paddle tennis on private courts, swim at one of the four public pools, go horseback riding through the countryside, or visit one of the many cities close by. Guests can also enjoy sailing, fishing, kite- and windsurfing, mountain biking and more.