Sofitel Bora Bora Marara Beach Resort
With only a 45 minute flight from Tahiti, you’ve arrived at the Pearl of the Pacific: Bora Bora. When stepping off the plane into Bora Bora, hostesses will greet guests with island flower necklaces. A 30 minute boat ride from the airport takes guests straight to the Sofitel Marara Beach Resort. If the floral lei and boat ride weren’t enough, upon arrival at the resort, guests are given refreshing towels and fruit juice. Tropical flowers and plants surround the resort while the views of the gorgeous green peaks can’t be missed.
- Babysitting services on request
- Free breakfast
- Airport transportation
- Air conditioning and fridge in each room
- Excursion information
- Dry cleaning and ironing services
The bungalows at the Sofitel Marara Beach Resort make your stay memorable. Guests can choose between overwater, lagoon front, garden view, or beach bungalows.
Guests receive one of the most beautiful vistas right from their bungalow. With a terrace and close view into the lush Sofitel Marara gardens, tropical ambience permeates this bungalow. For basking in the sun on the terrace, guests can request sunloungers.
Lagoon Front Bungalow:
These bungalows hang half on the water, half above ground. The direct lagoon access allows guests to experience the beach right from their own room. This bungalow also includes a rain shower bathroom and terrace.
The beach bungalow is one of the most luxurious suites at the Sofitel Marara Beach Resort. Direct access to the beach makes relaxing and playing easy. In this specific bungalow, guests sleep on the Sofitel MyBed. The MyBed is designed to provide the maximum amount of comfort with a top-quality mattress and down comforter.
The overwater bungalows are the most popular at this resort. Guests enjoy the closeness to the ocean with a glass window in the floor that shows the water underneath. This bungalow includes a terrace, lagoon entrance, rain shower, external shower, a King-size bed and sofa bed.
This restaurant specializes in fine French cuisine. The domed wooden ceiling adds an elegant touch while the view of the lagoon is extraordinary. Guests can enjoy themed nights and local specialities.
Located right on the terrace, guests can overlook the resort while sipping speciality drinks and fresh fruit juice. Poolside drinks and snacks are available from 12 PM-5 PM.
Things to Do:
- Get out on the water with the many different water sports available at the Sofitel Marara Beach Resort! Take a boat excursion, go deep-sea fishing, parasailing, scuba diving, jet skiing, or even water skiing.
- Join a lagoon tour and swim with sharks and rays.
- Indulge in spa services with the available tanning salons, solarium and massages.
- Keep up fitness habits by visiting the fully equipped fitness center.
- Rent a bike and cycle around the resort and island to discover even more tropical beauty.
- Enjoy a leisurely swim with the resort’s two swimming pools.
- Go horseback riding and see more of the island’s majesty.
- Get some sun while playing beach volleyball.
- Explore the coral garden aquarium nearby.
- Catch a breathtaking view on a hike up Mont Otemanu.