Salinas do Maragogi All Inclusive Resort, Maragogi, Brazil
Salinas do Maragogi All Inclusive Resort is located on the beautiful beachfront of the Coral Coast. Nicknamed the Brazilian Caribbean, this beach is the largest marine protected area in Brazil. With the sea and the Maragogi River close by, opportunities for adventure are endless!
- Pools and Private Beaches: Go for a swim in one of the hotel’s pools, or at any of their private beaches nearby.
- Fitness Room: Never miss a workout, even while on vacation. This fitness room is equipped with all the latest gear for a complete and invigorating workout.
- Free Wifi: Complimentary Wifi will let you stay in the loop while enjoying your time off.
- Sports Courts: Show off your skills with a friendly game on the hotel’s soccer fields, or check out the volleyball and tennis courts.
With a variety of sleeping arrangements available, these rooms offer a cost-effective stay for couples or small families of three. Each room features a balcony overlooking the mangrove, the resort gardens, or the Maragogi River.
Perfect for families of four, these rooms are equipped with two double beds, a mini bar and an LCD 32 ” TV. All balconies face the beach, pool, or the resort gardens. These rooms provide the right amount of comfort for an enjoyable stay.
For larger families, the family suite include two bedrooms, two bathrooms, and an anteroom furnished with a table and sofa. These units have two TV sets as well as balconies that overlook the mangrove, resort gardens, or the Maragogi River. It is sure to be a comfortable stay for any family.
The Salinas do Maragogi All Inclusive Resort has three restaurants and two bars for guests to enjoy. With the price of food included in the cost of your stay, you can experience a variety of food and beverages the whole time.
Galés Restaurant is the largest dining option at the resort. There is a buffet option for all meals of the day, featuring delicious cuisine from all around the globe. There is also a special dining space reserved for children.
For a quieter dining experience, make a reservation at the resort’s authentic Italian restaurant. Choose from a menu of your favorite Italian meals and enjoy your evening at this exclusive restaurant.
With a reservation, the resort’s Northeastern cuisine restaurant will give you a taste of the local eats of northeastern Brazil. Enjoy this private dining experience and explore the best choices of Brazil’s northeastern dishes.
THINGS TO DO:
- Explore the Maragogi River on an adventurous kayak tour.
- Dive into the colorful coral reefs and natural pools with certified scuba instructors.
- Enjoy the ocean waves while skiing, windsurfing, or being pulled behind a boat on an inflatable tube.
**Pictures from the Salinas do Maragogi Resort website.