Resort Hills Toyohama Sora no Kaze in Mie Prefecture, Japan
Resort Hills Toyohama Sora no Kaze is located in Toba, near the shore of the Pacific Ocean, and situated on a wooded hill. The area is known for its delicious oysters and cultured pearls. As part of the Ise-Shima National Park, the surrounding landscape is beautiful and serene. The modern hotel is just a short walk from Chidorigohama beach, as well as a short distance from the Toba train station.
- Free wifi
- Free breakfast
- Free train station pickup
- Free toiletries
- Satellite TV
- Gift shop
- Karaoke room
- Amusement room
- Hot springs
- Open air bath
- Coin laundry
There are 38 rooms available at the Resort Hills Toyohama Sora no Kaze. They offer many different amenities. Several are wheelchair accessible.
Twin Room With Universal Use Terrace
Located on the second floor, the Twin Room with Universal Use Terrace Rooms are large enough to comfortably sleep three adults.
The semi-double room is perfect for those looking for price friendly accommodations. Although smaller, this room can fix a maximum of two people.
Sea View Rooms
The sea view rooms can fit a maximum of five people and offer extraordinary views of the ocean.
Standard rooms at the Resort Hills Toyohama Sora no Kaze are on the second, third, and fourth floors of the resort. They can sleep a maximum of five people. Each has different views of the ocean, mountains, or rooftops.
Food & Drink
A full complimentary breakfast is served each morning at the Resort Hills Toyohama Sora no Kaze between 7 am and 8:30 am. There is also a Japanese private-room-restaurant in the resort that serves dinner along with live sashimi served in a boat dish.
In addition to the restaurant, the Resort Hills Toyohama Sora no Kaze has a tea lounge for guests to come and enjoy a variety of Japanese teas.
Things to Do
- Chidorigahama Beach: The Chidorigahama sea bathing resort is about a 2-minute walk from the resort. It is a quiet beach with the largest sea bathing resort in Toba. Layout or wade in the water and enjoy the peaceful and laid back surroundings.
- Shima Spain Village: About a 15-minute drive away from resort is the Shima Spain Village. This theme park is filled with all sorts of delights from Spain. The parkfeatures fun rides, restaurants, attractions, shows, and shops.
- Take a boat tour: There are several different boat tours available in Toba. The Kashikojima Espana Cruise Esperanza takes you along the beautiful Ago Bay.
- Toba Aquarium: The Toba Aquarium rears the most numerous species in Japan and some of the more rare species. There are 12 different zones to explore and learn more about marine life.