Ikos Oceania Resort, Nea Moudania, Greece
Just a 40 minute drive from the airport, Ikos Oceania is the best Greece has to offer. This world-class resort is designed to relax and sooth each guest individually. The Aegean sea surrounds the resort and offers a wealth of opportunities from enjoying the private beach to learning the art of sailing to enjoying a night cruise. The Ikos experience is set up for the whole family; children are not only welcome but are well provided for with specialized rooms and a daily kids program.
- Private Pool and Beaches: Enjoy complimentary sunbeds, towels, umbrellas, and a waiter service to bring you snacks and meals all day long free of an additional charge.
- Child Care Services: Get away for a couple hours and leave your kids in professional hands at our beach-based child care. Your kids won’t want you to come back after enjoying fun activities with other kids their age.
- Ikos Spa: With a heated pool, Jacuzzi, and sauna you are sure to feel like you are really on vacation. We offer professional treatments using French inspired Anne Semonin beauty products to ensure our guests leave feeling whole and refreshed.
Suitable for up to three people, these rooms are spacious and airy with a personal terrace and large bathroom. The superior option secures you a perfect view of the surrounding ocean.
The Junior suite is perfect for two adults and two children. It features a combined bedroom and living room area, spacious bathroom, and a private, furnished balcony. The Panoramic option also promises stunning panoramic views of the surrounding ocean and scenery. A deluxe option also available for a more spacious room.
One Bedroom Family Suite
This sensational room features a separate bedroom and living area and comfortably holds two adults and two children. The large bathroom features a spacious tub and the balcony is elegantly furnished. A deluxe option is also available a larger room.
There are many dining options, five on site, and many recommendations in the surrounding area. Authentic Greek cuisine meets unique Mediterranean specialties in modern yet comfortable atmospheres. There is a dining option for all of your needs from relaxed beachside cafes to dark and romantic restaurants.
Things to Do:
- Enjoy the many pools and lengthy private beach.
- The Kids Club is specially designed with small child to adult ratios and age appropriate activities for all children.
- Activities and sports include more than twenty free options like windsurfing, diving lessons, and snorkeling, and even more learning opportunities and activities with a small fee like Greek dance and language lessons. Check out the comprehensive list here.
- Nightly entertainment graces the Ikos stage and is sure to thrill the entire family.
- Enjoy luxurious spa services including heated pools and a jacuzzi, hairdressing services and salon services.
- The gym is available to all guests over 16.
**Pictures from the Ikos Resort website