Hilton Seychelles Labriz Resort & Spa
Whether you are looking for a couple’s getaway or a luxurious location to hold a business event, the Hilton Seychelles Labriz Resort & Spa is the perfect tropical getaway. This resort has personal villas with beachfront views for guests to relax and enjoy the ocean. Read more about the other features of this amazing resort!
The Hilton Seychelles Labriz Resort & Spa is located on the beautiful Silhouette Island of Mahé. Guests can fly into the Seychelles International Airport and arrive at the hotel via helicopter or boat. This island is home to incense trees, 125-year old tortoises, and other amazing wildlife. The Silhouette Islands are home to one of the largest Marine National Parks; over 92% of the island is protected to preserve the natural beauty. This location allows guests to enjoy an ocean view and the skyline of Mount Dauban. The Hilton Seychelles Labriz is an exclusive resort that makes Silhouette Island the perfect vacation getaway.
Style & Character
The hotel is made up of private villas that feature decor and architecture inspired by the tropical island itself. With thatched-roof gazebos and high-pitched roofs, each villa looks like an island paradise. There are tropical motifs throughout with classic and contemporary designs; white walls are contrasted by rich wood floors and ceilings, and the lush, tropical plant life brings vibrance and color into the resort.
The hotel is made up of a number of private villas, offering privacy and seclusion. All villas have free WiFi, flat screen TVs, and DVD players. Read about each of the villas that make up the Hilton Seychelles Labriz Resort & Spa.
- King Garden Villas: There are 30 King Garden Villas that are 950 square feet each. They have a private terrace where guests can enjoy the evening or sunny afternoons. These rooms have sofas and a working desk. Bathrooms have a separate bathtub for ultimate relaxation. As an added bonus, villa opens right up into a private garden.
- King Beachfront Villa: These beachfront villas have personal beach access allowing guests to wake up in the morning to the sound of ocean waves. These villas are over 1,000 square feet, including an outdoor patio. These villas are spacious enough for 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
- Deluxe Hillside Villa: Deluxe villas are almost 2,000 square feet of pure luxury. These villas have private gardens to enjoy. Bathrooms have a double walk-in shower and a two-person bathtub. Some rooms with pools are available. Out back is a private bbq to host a family cookout.
- Deluxe Beachfront Villa: There are only 9 of these beachfront villas; they have private pools and direct access to the beach. The private pavilion is the perfect spot to enjoy a massage from the Hilton staff. Outside, the villa is complete with a private hammock with a gorgeous view of the beach.
- Presidential Villa: The Presidential Villa is the largest villa on the Hilton Seychelle property at over 11,700 square feet. It is the perfect place for seclusion, and offers the best views of the Indian Ocean. The villa has 2 bedrooms with their own private bathrooms and a large living room, making it the best choice for a family trip. It also has the largest swimming pool on the property with a private sundeck. This villa is complete with even a butler service.
Food & Drink
There are many options for food when staying at The Hilton Seychelles Labriz Resort & Spa; the Lo Brizan opens at 5 pm and serves a number of cheese and fish platters, burgers, and wings. To satisfy a sweet tooth, this restaurant starts serving desserts at noon, and they make island-inspired drinks at the bar. Make sure to try the baked ricotta and mango cheesecake!
For a meal any time of day, stop by La Pizzeria that serves us freshly baked pizzas any way you want them. La Pizzeria is a poolside location making it the perfect place to get a quick meal. However, if you want to plan the perfect romantic evening, guests can dine on food from a private chef in the pavilion.
Things to Do
The hotel has private white sand beaches and clear blue waters where guests can explore coral reefs.The Hilton Seychelles Labriz Resort has a full spa that offers a spa for two package that begins with a couple’s massage and is sure to help you and your partner relax. The resort also offers the following:
- Yoga classes
- Cooking classes
- Fitness centers
For the explorer in everyone, the Hilton has a world-class diving facility that offers tours of local trails in the National Park. It teams up with the Island Conservation Society to give guests an unforgettable experience as they explore Silhouette Island.
Near the resort is the Village of La Passe. This small village of only 135 inhabitants helps with the conservation efforts of the island. Guests are welcome to explore the village and visit the Dauban Plantation House which serves up authentic Creole dishes.
This five-star resort is the epitome of privacy and luxury. Check out the hotel’s special offers and start planning your dream vacation to the Seychelles!