Hilton Moorea Lagoon Resort Review
Located on the island of Moorea of the French Pacific, the Hilton is just a 7-minute plane ride from Tahiti. This luxury resort is not only close to the water, guests can actually stay in bungalows directly over the water!
- Helpful, professional staff: Many guests have mentioned just how helpful and kind the on-site staff is. Guests are able to reach out to the concierge, and the multi-lingual staff will answer questions and provide services.
- Babysitting services: For guests who bring their little ones, the Hilton Moorea has available caretakers.
- On-site fitness services: To stay in shape while vacationing, the Hilton has a beautiful, fully equipped fitness room.
- On-site tennis courts: The Hilton’s beautiful tennis courts are tucked right against the mountains, offering incredible vistas like this one:
- Professional spa: Indulge in the relaxation of massages and special treatments.
With a private terrace, the guestrooms offer gorgeous views of the garden. Even the marble bathroom boasts luxury with a rain shower, and separate claw-footed tub. This Polynesian-style Bungalow includes one king-sized bed, a 37” TV, and wood laminate flooring.
Garden Pool Bungalows:
Nestled in the lush gardens, these bungalows accommodate different types of families. Guests can choose between two twin beds or king-size beds. Each bungalow includes a private terrace, and the same elegant marble bathroom with rainshowerfound in the guestrooms. However, on these private terraces, visitors enjoy their own plunge pool.
With a king-size bed, these bungalows sit right along the beach. Each bungalow has its own private access to the lagoon. Guests can check out the marine life below them with a glass floor-viewing panel. The marble bathroom with rain shower is included in these bungalows as well.
Experience ultimate luxury with the Hilton’s overwater bungalows. A private sun deck leads guests out onto the water. These bungalows are located directly over the water, and with the glass floor-viewing panel, guests can see right into the clear waters below them. Catch some sun in the lounge chairs, or enjoy the close views of the Moorea mountains and amazing lagoon.
Food & Drink:
- Toatea crepe bar: Enjoy some of the finest French crepes right in the resort. Aside from being delicious and excellent quality, guests can share bits of their crepes with the sharks swimming underneath!
Breakfast: To really experience all that the Moorea has to offer, breakfast can be brought to the individual overwater bungalows, served on a canoe.
- Arii Vahine Restaurant: Open for breakfast and dinner, this restaurant specializes in Polynesian cuisine. Stick around for a themed dinner Wednesday and Saturday nights, and even enjoy a Polynesian dance show!
Things to Do:
Visit the coast around the resort and island with bike rentals offered by the Hilton.
- Explore the French Polynesia with a guided sightseeing tour. The Belvedere lookout offers a panoramic view of Tahiti and the mountains.
- Get the island experience with the Polynesian cultural activities and shows.
- Jump in the water and go scuba diving! Previous guests have loved snorkeling on the stingray excursion.
- For the more adventurous guests, there are fantastic opportunities to windsurf, water ski, or parasail!
- Take in the incredible Moorea vistas while relaxing in one of the resort’s breathtaking swimming pools.
- For another way to explore the island’s jungle, guests can go on a guided ATV tour. Visitors have said that the ATV tour was definitely a highlight if their trip.
- Don’t miss the chance to see Moorea by boat while deep sea fishing, or on a sunset cruise. Dolphins and whales are easy to spot on these boat tours!