Hamanasi Adventure & Dive Resort
Located on the southern coast of Belize, the Hamanasi Adventure & Dive Resort is the perfect getaway. Tucked into the coastal forest, each room offers a gorgeous view of luscious green jungle or the sea. Each room is literally built amidst the trees, so guests can enjoy the sights and sounds of nature. Live out your childhood dream of staying in a Treehouse at the Hamanasi Adventure & Dive Resort.
Style & Character
The Hamanasi Adventure & Dive Resort exudes tropical luxury. The furniture for the rooms are handcrafted Belizean furniture made on-site specifically for the hotel. The rooms have big windows with lots of natural light, and are set amongst the trees in the forest. The unique location gives the resort a magical feeling.
There are many amenities at the Hamanasi Adventure & Dive Resort:
- AC units
- Ceiling fans
- Sofa beds
- Hair dryer
- Continental breakfast
- Free use of bicycles locally
- Free use of kayaks locally
- Free use of stand-up paddleboards locally
While each room is luxurious and tucked away in the trees, there are several room options when staying at Hamanasi Adventure & Dive Resort.
- Deluxe Treehouse Rooms: These rooms offer spacious accommodations, with a living room decorated with handcrafted Belizean furniture, a small kitchen with a fridge and a separate bedroom.
- Treehouse Rooms: Built among the trees, individual Treehouses are the most popular rooms. Enjoy a room with a view and even a luxurious bathroom.
- Beachfront Suites: The Beachfront Suites are perfect for lovebirds who want to rekindle their romance. The king-sized bed is draped and the room opens into a lounging area with seating.
- Beachfront Rooms: These rooms offer amazing views of the sea. The rooms come with either one king bed or two queen beds, with a pullout sofa bed.
- Beachfront Plus: Our Beachfront Plus rooms are perfect for families. There is a king bed in one room and two twin beds in an adjacent room. Each bedroom has its own entrance into the shared bathroom.
Food & Drink
Traditional Belizean food includes tamales, ceviche rice and beans, duckanoo, and garnache. Enjoy each of these foods when staying at the Hamanasi Adventure & Dive Resort.
Things to Do
Guests will never run out of things to do on and off shore. A few of the best adventures include:
- Taking a snorkelling tour of the Barrier Reef
- Enjoying a Mayflower jungle and waterfall hike
- Visiting the Cockscomb Basin Wildlife Sanctuary & Jaguar Preserve
- Canoeing down the Jungle River
- Taking a tour of the Mayan ruins