Borgo Egnazia in Italy
Borgo Egnazia is located in Savelletri, Italy near the Adriatic Sea. This pristine Italian location offers great scenery and many things to do, such as golfing, tennis, water sports, cooking classes, and much more.
Borgo Egnazia is located a very short distance from the deep blue water of the Adriatic Sea. It is just 50km from Bari and 60km from Brindisi airports. At the heart of Puglia, Italy, visitors will find ancient olive groves of the Itria Valley and many amenities to suit their needs. Its gorgeous location makes Borgo Egnazia the perfect place to host various different events throughout the year.
Style & Character
Borgo Egnazia exhibits the style and tradition of a Puglian Village with many understated add-ons. Many materials like stone, marble, plants, and wood are sourced locally to contribute to the look and feel of the resort. The rooms offer stunning views of the ocean, the stunning landscape of the hills, or the gorgeous pool area.
Amenities & Activities
There are many amenities and activities that this luxury resort has to offer. The resort has its own Kid’s Club and Teen’s Club to accommodate every age group in the family. It also has the renowned Vair Spa. There are many activities to do on site, including tennis and golfing. Guests can also enjoy a number of the luxury pools around the resort.
In addition to exploring the history and many things to see in Puglia, Italy, guests can participate in the following:
- Organized excursions
- Water sports
- Bicycle rides and tours
- Cala Masciola beach area with parties, dinners, cabanas, and more
La Corte accommodations feature four different types of rooms:
- La Corte Bella features a private balcony, super king-size bed, courtesy corner with sofa and stone desk, stone bathroom with double basin, and LCD TV.
- La Corte Splendida boasts a private balcony, super king-size bed, living area with sofa and stone desk, double basin stone bathroom, and internet connection.
- La Corte Magnifica features a private terrace with furniture, super king-size bed, spacious living area, stone bathroom with double basin, TV, and Wi-Fi.
- La Egnazia has a private swimming pool, fully-equipped terrace, super king-size bed, living space, stone bathroom, LCD TV, three telephones, and safe.
IL Borgo accommodations have five different types of rooms:
- Borgo Splendida has a private patio if on the ground floor and a roof terrace if on the first floor. Also highlighted are a super king-size bed, courtesy corner with sofa, and stone bathroom.
- Borgo Magnifica boasts a private roof terrace, super king-size bed, living space, stone bathroom, internet, LCD TV, and safe.
- Casetta Bella is a two-story house with accommodations like private patio and roof terrace, Internet, living area, kitchenette, two stone bathrooms, and bedroom with super king-size bed.
- Casetta Splendida is a two-story house featuring a private patio and roof terrace, Internet, two TV’s, living area, kitchenette, and stone bathrooms.
- Casetta Magnifica has two floors and offers a private patio and roof terrace, Internet, three telephones, living area, kitchenette, super king-size bed, and stone bathrooms.
Le Ville accommodations have six different types of villas:
- Villa Bella is a three-story house with amenities like a private garden, rooftop terrace, Internet, dining area, stone fireplace, three bicycles, and a local adviser.
- Villa Deliziosa is a three-story villa for up to six guests that features a private garden, rooftop terrace, full kitchen, dining area with fireplace, master bedroom, three bicycles, and local adviser.
- Villa Stupenda is also a three story villa with things like a private garden with pool, rooftop terrace, Internet, full kitchen, master bedroom, living area with dining/gaming table, bicycles and local adviser.
- Villa Magnifica is a three-story villa with a private garden, patio and pool, rooftop terrace, full kitchen, master bedroom, living area with dining/gaming table, spa check, and golf perks.
- Villa Meravigliosa is a three-story house with amenities like private garden and pool, rooftop terrace, full kitchen, dining area, living area, master bedroom, cabana, spa and golf perks, and babysitting services.
- Villa Padronale is a group of 29 villas with many different amenities. The Owner’s Villa is the most luxurious with exclusive services.
This map shows the different buildings and layout of Borgo Egnazia.
The Borgo Egnazia has a number of fine dining options so you can get a taste of Italy without having to leave the resort. Here is a list of the dining experiences you can find here:
- Due Camini is the gourmet restaurant of Borgo Egnazia. It features Apulian traditional dishes with limestone and wood walls. It also boasts many renowned chefs.
- La Frasca is an enchanting place for family and friends. It offers genuine Apulian “trattoria” with some dishes that show the classic recipes of a Mediterranean Diet.
- Trattoria Mia Cucina is a pleasant place for families and people that want to spend time together. It is inspired by an Apulian kitchen to create a relaxed home atmosphere.
- Pescheria Da Vito is a great seafood place by the Adriatic Sea. Guests can pick their own seafood from stalls and have it cooked just the way they like it.
- IL Cortile is an “open air” restaurant where guests can dine under the sky. A Mediterranean buffet is offered at IL Cortile.
- Da Puccetta is a special restaurant for kids. It is very colorful and bright, and offers a healthy and whole menu.
- Bar del Portico is a bar that offers the perfect lounge area in the resort. It offers a very relaxing atmosphere with great views of the valley.
If you have been looking for that perfect resort in Italy, look no further than Borgo Egnazia. Book your stay today and be sure to check out the other luxury resorts around the world with Luxury Trip Review.