Auberge du Soleil in Rutherford, CA, United States
The Auberge du Soleil sits among a 33-acre olive grove in the hills of Napa valley. With vineyards and amazing views all around, the Auberge du Soleil is one of the best options for luxury in California.
Style & Character
The style is a casual elegance with relaxed luxury. Rooms have been decorated in a way to fit these needs and match the gorgeous hillsides and valleys that surround the hotel.
- Enjoy culinary delights from the pastry kitchen
- Discover La Pagode, a japanese style pavilion great for meditation, yoga, and more.
- Become rejuvenated in the on-site spa, complete with soaking pools.
- Go for a walk through the sculpture garden.
- Take a dip in the hotel’s pools or lay out under one of the poolside cabanas.
- Use the 24 hour gym, available to all guests.
Choose from a garden, hillside, or valley view. Each of the rooms come with a king size bed, and are complete with a private terrace of gorgeous views. Sit by the fireside or take a soak in the soaking tub.
Find all the same luxuries as a room with added space. Jump from the 520 square feet of space of a room to a full 1,254 square feet found in a suite.
A deluxe room provides the opportunity to choose between one large king bed or two queen size beds. Discover a hillside, garden, or valley view on a private terrace for all deluxe rooms.
Enjoy all the same amenities as a regular room plus extra items like a 55” TV, Bose bluetooth players, DVD players, and bluray players.
Get all the same wonderful amenities as the Suites, with added luxury of a 55” HD TV, DVD player, and even 22” TVs in the bathrooms.
Discover 1800 square feet with panoramic views of Napa valley. Find soaking tubs, steam showers, and a walk in closet in these amazing private buildings. The private mansions also feature a separate living room and fireplace, plus an outdoor sculptural tub and rain shower.
Food & Drink
This is the main restaurant at the hotel; it offers a fine dining experience with gorgeous views of the valley. Eat delicious Mediterranean inspired cuisine prepared by Chef Robert Curry.
Private dining areas are created specifically for groups of 10-120 people, making it a great location for weddings, receptions, celebrations, and more.
Bistro & Bar
For guests that want a light meal or a snack mid-day, the Bistro & Bar is the place to go. Explore new wines on an outdoor wraparound deck with unbelievable views of the valley.
Things to Do
- Visit nearby wineries.
- Discover a number of art galleries in the Napa Valley.
- Take a hot air balloon trip over the vast vineyards.
- Take a cooking class with your loved one.
- Go hiking or biking to enjoy the gorgeous Napa valley views